Monday, November 30, 2009

Missing and Fights

When we are with the ones we love we end up getting tired of them and start to argue but once we do not get to see them for a very long time we miss them. This is exactly what happens on Thanksgiving, my family came all the way from all over to meet up at my uncle's house where it is a lot bigger than mine; we have a very large family. On that day everyone brought their own food to the feast, from fried rice, to turkey, to dessert. I was to make the mash potatoes and sugar cookies shape like turkeys, Indians, and Pilgrims. At first everyone was happy to see each other and had no idea why they move so far away from each other. Once the game starts one of my uncles starts to argue with his brother about cheating on the games. This was before we even got to eat. After a while after my Uncle Loin stop my two uncles we all sat down to pray and eat. Then just because both of my grandpas have left my uncles argue about who should cut the turkey. It was a total chaos. Then my grandma stood up and said my oldest uncle would cut the turkey. After the feast, we get together to hear my grandmothers tell stories. While my grandmother from my mom's side was telling the story, one of my uncles from my dad's side got into an argument with my other uncle from my mom's side. Their argument made everyone tired so everyone gave kisses, hugs, and goodbye wishes to my grandmothers and thanked my uncle who is the owner of the house for his hose and we all left family by family. If we do not get to see one another for a very long time we miss each other but when we get together we step on each other toes.

Total words: 321

1 comment:

  1. It happens in every family. I believe that the new generations can make a change.

    ReplyDelete