Monday, November 9, 2009

So Much Work So Little Time

I really do not know how I am going to deal with all of this work I have to do. I have homework with all of this paper work my mom needs me to do. How in the world am I going to be able to do all at once? Lucky most of my blog are already typed up just need to be published. Another plus for me is that I did get started on my lab report already over the weekends so now I just have to finish it, but still this is just too much paper on my desk. Stacks of homework including some that are from today that are due on Wednesday and some that are from last week that are due tomorrow; then there is another stack of paper from my mom that she needs me to do and give to her in the morning. Then there is another stack of paper that my dad needs me to help him fill out for his work. So much work and I do not know when I am going to be able to go to sleep. I hope I do not fall asleep in class tomorrow. High school work was nothing compare to all of this work from college. How I am going to manage I have no idea. I am going to keep trying though even if it means staying up until 3 or 4 in the morning, but I hope it does not get that late until I finish with everything. I am now working on like 5 different works at the same time. Hopefully I do not mix things up and type something that belongs in another paper.

Total words: 283

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain. I'm going through a rough time. I'm having doubts about everything. The college work is revealing all of my weaknesses. I can't find where I might have any strengths. I cannot get enough sleep. I slept in saturday, and still felt exhausted. I want a life! lol

    ReplyDelete